- Build healthy soil while growing more nutritious food
- Protect and restore biodiversity
- Improve local food systems
- Create revenue and wealth for local farmers
- Draw down carbon to mitigate the causes and effects of climate change
- Create natural community spaces for connection, education, and healing
- Inspire and empower the next generation of land stewards
In the face of exponential environmental change, our aim is to secure a thriving future for generations to come.
For more information, please fill out the form below
Disclaimer: Conscious Giving, Inc. is a Pennsylvania public benefit corporation, headquartered in Philadelphia, with a registered office in New York City. Conscious Giving, Inc. is legally independent of Conscious Capital, Inc. and Conscious Capital AG, and does not operate outside the United States. As a tax-exempt “public charity” as defined by the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Sections 501(c)(3), Conscious Giving, Inc. is eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions under IRC Section 170 and is qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under Section 2055, 2106 or 2522. Therefore, contributions to Conscious Giving, Inc. are largely tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services are provided by Conscious Giving, Inc. in exchange for contributions. Conscious Giving, Inc. only conducts charitable fundraising activities in the states where registration has been obtained and licensing is current. For additional disclaimers, please click here.