We Respect Your Privacy
Conscious Capital is committed to protecting your privacy. We depend on access to your personal financial information in order to provide you with relevant information regarding the products and services we offer as well as provide you with appropriate recommendations. We appreciate and understand that the personal financial information you have entrusted to us is sensitive and confidential and we have adopted policies and procedures which assist us in safeguarding the information you provide to us.
Personal Information We Collect About You
Conscious Capital collects confidential client information from you in a number of ways including information provided by you through our new account applications and other forms we collect from you, information obtained through our website, as well as information obtained from other sources.
- We may collect information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, date of birth, net worth, income, financial objectives, investment experience, risk tolerance and investment objectives through applications and other forms you submit to us.
- We may collect background information from and through third‐party vendors to verify representations you have made and to comply with various regulatory
State Privacy Laws
- To request that we disclose what personal information relating to you that we collect, share or sell.
- To request that we delete certain personal information relating to you that we maintain.
- To opt-out from the sale by a business of your personal information.
- To make such a request relating to these California rights, please navigate to www.consciouscapital.us or call +1-203-722-9777. We may need to obtain information about you or your specific request in order to verify and respond.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Conscious Capital not disclose nonpublic personal information.
Conscious Capital does not share confidential information about our clients with unaffiliated third parties unless such disclosure is necessary to manage and service your account. For example, we provide access to information about you to unaffiliated third parties in certain limited circumstances, including:
- to help us process transactions for your account(s)
- to help us manage and service your account(s)
- when we contract with third parties to provide account related services such as printing, mailing, and data processing services
- when we believe that disclosure is required or permitted under law. For example, we may be required to disclose your personal information to cooperate with regulatory or law enforcement authorities, to report tax‐related information to federal and state governments, to resolve consumer disputes, to perform credit/authentication checks, or for risk
How We Protect Your Confidential Personal Information About You
We have internal policies and procedures which govern the handling of client information by employees. Third parties which provide account service and support on our behalf may also receive personal information about you, and we require them to adhere to appropriate security standards with respect to such information. Under no circumstances will Conscious Capital sell confidential client information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Additional Information and Contacts: The European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and New Zealand
(This section applies only if your information is processed by Conscious Capital in a Member State of the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom, Singapore, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia or New Zealand).
You are entitled to access any personal data about you held by Conscious Capital by sending a written request to the applicable individual identified below. You may be required to supply a valid means of identification as a security precaution to assist us in preventing the unauthorized disclosure of your personal information. We will process your request within the time provided by applicable law. You are also entitled to have Conscious Capital modify or delete any information that you believe is incorrect or out of date.
Conscious Capital may occasionally contact you by post, telephone, electronic mail, facsimile, etc., with details of products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted in this way, if you wish to exercise your rights of correction and access, or if you require further information regarding our privacy policies and practices in the above-referenced regions, please reach out by email: [email protected].
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are small text files that may be placed on your Web browser when you visit the Websites or when you view advertisements we have placed on other Websites. Cookies allow your browser to remember some specific information which the Websites’ server can later retrieve and use. When you quit your browser, some cookies are stored in your computer’s memory, while some expire or disappear.
- To improve site security by “authenticating” you (i.e., verify that you are who you say you are) when you sign-in to our site.
- To keep track of your specified preferences such as language, time zone and timeouts after periods of inactivity.
- To allow you to navigate our sites more easily by “remembering” your identity so that you do not have to input your password multiple times as you move between pages or services.
- To conduct research and analytics to improve the Websites and our products and services. This includes compiling statistical information concerning, among other things, the frequency of your use of the Websites, the pages visited and the length of each visit.
- To display Conscious Capital advertisements when you visit Websites of third parties with whom we have marketing relationships and to help us gauge the effectiveness of our advertising efforts. These parties may gather information concerning your use of other websites and provide us with de-identified information about you (such as demographic information or the names of websites where you have been shown ads) which we may use to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising.
This paragraph applies only to the Conscious Capital websites. Those sites may use third parties to serve advertisements as described immediately above. To do so, these parties may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags) to gather information concerning your use of our that site and other Websites and, based on that information, serve advertisements that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice, and to learn how to opt out of it on the particular device on which you are accessing this Privacy and Cookies Policy, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/. The Conscious Capital websites adhere to the interest-based advertising principles of the Digital Advertising Alliance, available at http://www.aboutads.info/principles.
For more information on how we collect and use information that is identifiable to you, please email us at [email protected].
Contact Us with Questions
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you identify any information that you believe is no longer accurate, you may contact Conscious Capital, Inc., Attn: Compliance Department, 405 Lexington Avenue, Floor 26, New York, NY 10174, or email [email protected]
Conscious Capital is not a registered broker-dealer and does not offer investment advice or advise on the raising of capital through securities offerings. Conscious Capital does not recommend or otherwise suggest that any investor make an investment in a particular company, or that any company offer securities to a particular investor. Conscious Capital takes no part in the negotiation or execution of transactions for the purchase or sale of securities, and at no time has possession of funds or securities. No securities transactions are executed or negotiated on or through Conscious Capital. Conscious Capital receives no compensation in connection with the purchase or sale of securities.